Artists and arts organizations and sacred places city-wide are invited to participate in special online training sessions where artists are mindfully paired with sacred places through a mission and vision alignment process in an effort to share space with one another.
Partners for Sacred Places is using our local expertise and know-how to locate available space in sacred places and provide free training for artists and faith-based organizations interested in learning how to share space with one another. The goal of this project is to create and foster sustainable, mutually beneficial space sharing relationships between dance makers and sacred places. The deadline to register to participate for the online trainings is Monday, June 1st.
Three 90 minute Zoom Meetings will cover topics including:
- Aligning artist’s and sacred place’s missions
- Do’s and Don’ts of space sharing
- Creating a space sharing agreement that works for both parties
- Re-imagining the sacred place facility for use by the arts community
There are two opportunities for you to attend each session.
- Session I: June 3rd @ 4pm or June 5th @ 12pm
- Session II: June 9th @ 4pm or June 12th @ 12pm
- Session III: June 16th @ 4pm or June 18th @ 12pm
Sacred places interested in participating in the program, please note, we will need a photo and measurements of each space. This gives us a great idea which spaces may be viable for artists in order to find an appropriate potential artist match. As you fill out the registration form, please don’t hesitate to contact Karen DiLossi (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.