As COVID-19 lockdowns begin to ease across the country, many parishes are beginning to plan for reopening to in-person activities. While each parish is unique and the parameters for reopening will vary based on direction from health authorities, government agencies, and dioceses, there are fundamental considerations applicable across contexts.
• Joshua Castaño – Director, Community Engagement Services, Partners for Sacred Places; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Robert Jaeger – President and Co-Founder, Partners for Sacred Places; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• James W. Shepherd – Principal, Director of Historic Preservation, SmithGroup; Washington, DC
• George Belshaw- Senior Warden, Christ Church Greenwich; Greenwich, CT
• Marek Zabriskie- Rector, Christ Church Greenwich; Greenwich, CT
This webinar was presented by The CEEP Network. Their resources for the COVID-19 Crisis can be found here. Their reopening resources can be found here.
Slides from the webinar are available for download.